labor day weekend was [at-l] AT on FOXnews

At 11:03 PM 8/29/01 -0400, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
> > Does that mean the Quit smoking Hike Labor day week is really a mini-Ruck?
> >
>Ruck On Foot.  I like that!

Sounds bad.  Is there an ointment for that OB?  :)
Seriously, I had hoped to go on the Stop Smoking Hike but other things got
in the way. :(  The bad thing is that a hoped for visit from my son wasn't
the problem.  :(  The good thing was that the money I planned to use for
the hike came in handy when I found an antique drafting table that I
absolutely love. :) :)  Funny how things work out.

sAunTerer