[at-l] 35 mm film cases

<<The one I use is a clear'ish whitish one w/ a lid that snaps when you push it in - not the standard kodak type ones w/ an outside lip & basic lid design.  This one has never leaked powder nor had the lid come off.  Not even sure where I got it...>>

If you go to a camera store where they do lots of developing (probaly the drugstore chains as well) all you have to do is visit during a non-peak time and ask politely if they have any empties. My local Wolf's used to give me the carton and pick out what I wanted. Bring a small plastic bag cuz they get hard to juggle.

POG