[at-l] MORE l] AT on FOXnews

In a message dated 8/30/2001 11:06:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

> One older couple sold at the offer of
> the government (half the value of nearby land) because they
> were told 'sell now or we'll take it'.

>From what I understand property is "sold" at fair market value, that is,
prices property is being sold for in the neighborhood.  How was the value of
nearby land determined?  I tend to doubt anyone has lost money, by selling it
to the government.  I know Saddleback didn't.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---