[at-l] MORE l] AT on FOXnews

R&R says please don't build your home near the Trail.

I just saw another report on the NC situation.  The people
involved did NOT build near the Trail.  The Trail was reloed
near to their homes.  One older couple sold at the offer of
the government (half the value of nearby land) because they
were told 'sell now or we'll take it'.  They said they were just
too tired to go on fighting it so they took the money.

The update will probably run again..  I tried to find more on
the foxsite but i can't find a search function.  I used to have
a url that did a news search but I've lost it.  does anyone have
any more info on this?

multipart/mixed
---