[at-l] Re: beans

Hey,

	After using a food dryer 20 years I finally dried some cooked pinto
beans. I guess since I grew up watching dried pinto's cooking for hours
I just assumed that if you dried the cooked beans they would go back to
the same dried state that they were to begin with. So a few years ago I
discovered that cooked and then dried pinto's reconstitute in about 5
minutes in boiling water. Usually I just dry canned Lucks brand pinto
beans now days.

chase