[at-l] gear

Alexis,
I am broad shouldered and well endowed, so I know how
challenging finding a pack that fits female frame.
Fitting is often geared toward a smaller version of a
man, flat chested, and doesn't accomodated my uniquely
female virtues.  I have found that Kelty did a better
job than most for finding a more comfortable fit
around my chest.  I am only 5'6" 135LBS, but my
duaghter stands at your height.  She is also well
endowed, 130 lbs. She tried other packs and complained
she could get the strap adjustment to be comfortable.
Yet as with most things you wear, this is very
individual.  Trying it on and out is the best gage for
fit.  Trying renting.  I hope this gives you a base to
at least start looking.