[at-l] ALDHA Companion

Hi All

Most of you are familiar with the Companion and know that each year
volunteers compile and check data for next years edition. The trail is
divided into sections with different people doing different sections. This
information is due from the volunteers to the editors in early September.
Here in Vermont I have agreed to help the person in charge do some last
minute checking.

I know some of you have been hiking in Vermont recently so I have a request:
VERMONT ONLY if anyone knows any new services or changes in existing services
that should be changed or added in next years companion, please email me off
list and I will check them out and pass them along to Pete who will sending
the Vermont data to Stacey.

Vermont Only and Thank You

The Old RidgeRunner

multipart/alternative