[at-l] AT on FOXnews

Well, you have to remember that this was Fox news, and often edited
more for entertainment value than accuracy. We don't know that anyone
from the government was harrassing anyone, regardless of the phone
calls. Given the types of criticisms offered here of the ATC and the
government, I'd find it amusing and ironic if they were organized
enough to be harrassing of anyone.

I do approve of efforts to enlarge the corridor, particularly when land
prices are down. "Buy low, sell high" is a very American ethic. I'd
expect that anyone in the area with property that is attractive to the
ATC (or any government agency) would do everything possible to increase
the price, including the use of publicity.

Now, personally, I'd like every bit of harrassment (within the law) to
remove that @#$%@#^ box on the ridgeline in Banner's Elk. It has been a
blight on the region for about 30 years. If I win the lottery, I'll buy
it and a bulldozer, and sell tickets to help knock it down! I think I
would break even.

Bill...