[at-l] Breaking wind.

I am looking for a compact, lightweight yet durable windbreaker, of simple
design.  Any shell seems to be labelled "windbreaker" as long as it is
unlined.  My definition of "windbreaker" includes the criterion the shell
has not been waterproofed; it is VERY breathable, although it resists wind
penetration.

I'm soliciting opinions on how satisfied you are with whatever brand(s) and
model(s) windbreaker you have tried.  Both tops and bottoms.

Thank you.  Steve