[at-l] at-l Lightening Strikes

>kahley7@ptd.net writes:
>
><< by false alarms of thunder in the distance, we decided to stick
>  tit out for the unpcoming storm.   >>

OK ok.....from the mail I've been receiving, many of you thought this was
a typo.  So what makes you so sure I wasn't standing on the tip of that
island...arms outstretched.....head up.....wet hair whipped by the wind....
the very picture of naked defiance in the face of the of the rage of the storm?
As to the tit out..bras have metal just like glass frames..........and can
you imagine the fun of having scorched polyester debreeded from your
burns?  If you are going to be struck by lightning, it's best to be nekid.
That's a medical fact. <VVVBG>  lmsao

multipart/mixed
---