[at-l] Labor Day Weekend

Her Pogness asked what all us non-hikers are doing
Labor Day weekend...

Normally, if I had five days off I would be somewhere
in the Rockies enjoying an early Autumn backpacking
trip...

But, since my brother, my Dad (and his new fiance')
might be a bit upset if they flew into Denver and
found  out I  if took off into the mountains, have
decided to spend Labor day weekend, and two vacation
days, having some quality time with the family.
    I am sure Saturday evening my brother and I will
be doing much brotherly bonding over a dark, malted
beverages while enjoying the excitement that is
Boulder, CO in September (read: my brother is 21,
college age women just moved into town because of
CU.....Me, being an advanced age of 27, will eliminate
the drooling part of the staring..well, I'll try
anyway).  Will do my best to get into the mountains
sometime in those five days (Trail Ridge road in Rocky
Mountain National Park is on the agenda), but I do not
think three people from sea level will be interested
in climbing a 14er. :)

So no backpacking..but will get to show my Dad why I
love it out here. I can deal with that...

Mags

=====