[at-l] Labor Day plans?

Good luck finding the privy at Belters campsite. One of the ridgerunners
in CT, I think his name was Matt (but I have a vague feeling it might
have started with a B and now I just can't recall - damn the Visor
disaster) assured me that the privy was there, but as people might
recall I never found it and had, as one person put it, a five hour pit
stop.

Ten Mile is a really nice spot. The shelter is in the remains of an old
field and the setting is really pretty I think. You can also make use of
the river. Go for a swim. But, use the pump to get water. It's good
water from what seems to be a pretty deep well.

  ** Ken **