[at-l] Going hiking

The pack is closed and weighed, less than 16 pounds before a couple
liters of water is added. I have plans to try out the Kelty Flight in
several ways with the light weight: with and without the stays; with
the small web belt, the padded belt and without belt; and with a folded
thermorest Guidelight 3/4 as a back pad/frame or as simply a rucksack.

I'm headed up early in the AM for Dicks Creek Gap and meeting Uncle
Milt for a shuttle over to Unicoi Gap and walk north, perhaps going as
far as Muskrat Shelter before putting my butt back in the car and
re-entering the world Monday.

You all play nice. I hope Ga Tech does well, to make them that more a
patsy when we visit next month. Anyone from Florida or around wanting
to go next week to Clemson for the Central Florida game? (Milt has
first dibs if he wants it.)

Bill....