[at-l] Why in Semi-Lurk Mode

>Someone asked why some of the "regulars" are in a Semi-Lurk Mode.

Well I am not sure I qualify as a regular but for myself I have just been
way too busy this summer.  Started building a Florida Room which was tough
as well as seemingly futile during our 100 degree weather.  Work has also
been rough (power plant).  I have checked this mail maybe 4 times in the
last 3 months.  I have lost a lot of mails due to a full box and am hoping
to get back out there soon and to also get back to this list on a more
regular basis.

"Bowyer"
(bow-yer)