[at-l] at-l Lightening Strikes

In a message dated 8/23/01 8:06:27 AM Central Daylight Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

> (mine is snakes...not that I fear for myself, But I hike with really
> clueless dogs who have walked over at least 3 coppies)

Wonder why most dogs don't seem to know that reptiles [snakes & lizards
anyway]
exist. I currently have two otherwise wilderness wise animals that don't have
a clue till the snake or lizard moves, then they jump straight in the air
simultaneously spinning with that "what the hell" look on their face. And one
of them is mostly wolf one or two generations from the woods. Their
predecessors were similarly clueless. Growing up I only remember one of our
farm dogs having any snake sense and like many of us she didn't like'em one
bit.
The List doesn't have a resident vet or biologist does it? We gotta recruit.
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---