[at-l] My sorrow

Hi folks!

I begin my Long Trail hike in a few days.  I guess I'm a new member of WF's
hit list, as he kicked me off ATML because I complained that he kicked
someone off for sending a measly test message.  Then he quoted scripture to
me about being judgmental!  I wish he would get the message that the AT is
bigger than he is and that all users - be they section hikers, day hikers
or thru-hikers - are as important to the trail's well being as he thinks he
is.  The unfortunateness of this is, I support most of his ideas and many
of his agendas.  It's my sorrow that he has this 'power thing'  always
self-excused by the claim of overwork.  marty

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
	From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors.