[at-l] Got half a million bucks? (third try)

Well, the folks at my company (me included) just
pooled our money to buy 40 Power Ball tickets. I
figured, with my chances at 1 in 8 million (and
diminshing by the minute), I may as well give it a
try.

The first thing I'm going to buy when I win is a
softball glove. Then I'll start looking at hiker
hostels. And gear. For everyone.

So there, Power Ball really is hiking related. :)

Waterfall

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub
Visit my ME-GA 2000 thru-hike updates at http://www.gorp.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/nina/ninab_archive.htm.