[at-l] Bio

I am very active with the Green Mountain Club having retired 8 years ago=20
before the mountains got "TOO HIGH to HIKE." I have hiked, hunted, backpacke=
d=20
and backcountry skied many miles in both the US and Canada. Outline below:

Name: Smith Edwards

Trail Name: The Old RidgeRunner

Home: Moscow, VT=20

Born: Burlington, VT (grew up in Jeffersonvolle, VT)

Age: 61

Married since 1960 wife - Jan

Two daughters and two sons:=A0 All grown and gone (13 grandchildren)

Occupation: Retired (Agency of Transportation, where I acquired land via=20
eminent domain for highways)

Hobbies:  Backpacking, trail work, hunting, fishing, carpentry.

Last books read: Great Heart, the History of a Labrador Adventure

First time on the AT:=A0 Hiking the Long Trail. Before I ever heard of the A=

First thru-hike on AT: 1986

Section hike of AT: 1997 to 2000

Favorite soft beverage: most anything that is NOT diet

Favorite hard beverage: depends on the occasion

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---