[at-l] trail songs

Woke up one bright morning on the Colorado Trail with 'Ripple' stuck in my
head. Hey, I like the GD, I'm not complaining. It is ILLEGAL to have a bad
day when you wake up with 'Ripple' stuck in your head. The hail storm
missed us, but we still got to hike under the double rainbow. <VVVBG>
The worst that came up in '92 was the suggestion that one hike past a
shelter full of thru-hikers early in the morning, when they're not quite
packed and ready to go yet, singing Sammie Davis Jrs 'The Candyman'. In the
interest in saving one's own life you may want to abandon your hike at the
next road crossing, before they catch up with you.
And maybe one of the greatest stuck in the head songs of all time... check
out the one-hit-wonder band 'Steam' from the late sixties, with the song
'Kiss Her Goodbye'... half of it isn't even words... now, after me

Nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah
Hey Hey
Goodbye....