[at-l] Dept of Huh???

<<I got to town and found out the hotel there was full (maybe it was, but
I understand Tuxedo Hotel is no longer hiker friendly ever since a lady
hiker commited suicdie there a year or so back). A trail angel who was
in town gave me a lift to another place and I stayed there. He picked me
up the next morning since he wanted to spend the day trying to give out
trail magic.>>

Maybe i'm the one that's missing a turn here...

I was at the Tuxedo Motel yesterday during my annual update sweep of NY for
the Thru-Hikers Companion. I never heard anything about a sucide there,
especially by a hiker, and the owner was telling me how much he likes
having hikers there because the hikers are enjoying themselves. Anyone have
any additional info that I should know about?

Skeeter