[at-l] Hiking songs/poems

My father use to sing snatches of gospel songs while
he hiked.  It was years before I realized he was
piecing together three or four songs as one.  "Rock of
ages abide by me until the evening tide..."
A bull moose call when in heat and my father's voice
had much in common.  We weren't bothered by bear or
any other animal with hearing when he sang.