[at-l] Hiking songs/poems

Reading that reminded me of the Firesign Theater album (back before the
days of CD and DVD), when the Lone Ranger said "Scald 'em, Tonto!" What
followed were great sound effects followed by the sort of maniacal
laughter that this cursed tune brings to mind.

Watch out if I have a tommahawk near me when I meet you.

Bill...