[at-l] Long Trail

Hi Gang,/MOM

     Our LT hike is going fine. the trail sure is tough, compared to the other trails I have hiked. It seems that we are always climbing up or climbing down steep rock faces all the time. This reminds me of the whites a lot, so verticle! I am at the Jonesville public library. I think we have come 83 miles so far. Mansfield was great and it was a beautifull day too. I guess we will climb Camels Hump tomorrow. This is a record year for the number of LT hikers and also a record for heat. It is really dry bu twe have found water at msot of the shelters. We ran into Rock Dancer yesterday. He was 4 days ahead of us ubt he had some ankle problems and took three days off at the Tavern. He is doing fine now.

chase   LT01