[at-l] Hi folks

Hi gang,

Back on the list after a vacation on my Canadian cousin's island on
Georgian Bay.  Picked up my daughter and grand-daughter in Toronto.  The
four of us came home, visited with my mother-in-law at the nursing home and
a few hours later she died in her sleep.  Been busy with funeral
arrangements and all that.  Back home again and beginning to think once
more about my September thru-hike of the LT.  Possibly that may be delayed
a few days.  The the AT next March.  Hope things have been going well with
the rest of you.  marty

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
	From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors.