Preferred Tinctures was [at-l] Hi From Home

"yeppers!!! My uncle Donnie was a 'depty'"...

Hey Kahley, Was he by chance working back in the late 30's? I'm still
looking for the one that shot my Grand Daddy in the back while he was on
the "trail" to his still! :^( I hear it was some of the best shine
around these parts! :^)

To be honest, he was shot going out the back door as they where coming
through the front door, but I wanted to make it trail related! And they
were definitely on his tail(opps, I mean trail!)
Fur...