[at-l] This Weekend (Miss)Adventure?¿

Well, I'm gonna do something for the first time this
weekend.......curious?¿

Ok, ok..........I am going to take our 3 daughters (15, 12, 10) on a
camping trip. I've never ever camped without Fur before. So, It may be
kind of interesting to say the least. Fur is just not well enough to go
this time, but we girls want a vacation! We will be camping at Rocky Gap
State Park in Western MD, and beach bummin' there, AND (trail related
info coming)....... there is a 3 mile trail that I am going to convince
the girls that they want to hike. I just have to make them think it was
their idea......thats all! Anyway, Fur has always set up all the tents
and stuff for us while we went to get supplies in town. SO.... it's time
for Landslide to get it together for a change. (I hope they are not
calling for a monsoon or anything)¡ Tomorrow morning is my training
session (crash course) with Fur before we leave for our girls campout!
Wish me well, and I promise a trip report when we get back. OH by the
way, someone might want to check on Fur while I'm gone.......make sure
he posts.....no lurking while the wife is gone!

Landslide (Nan..AKA "Glutton For Punishment")

http://community.webtv.net/FLATers/LANDSLIDESTRAILPLACE