[at-l] Lister Bios

Name; Bob Wardecker
Trailname; ShakeyLeggs
Home; Carlisle, Pa, AT
Born; Carlisle, Pa
Age; 40
Divorced
3 Sons, Bob, 18, Jon, 16, Matt, 13
Occupation; Unemployed till my knees heal
Hobbies, HIKING, Long Distance Backpacking, Buying Backpacking Gear, Radio
Control Airplanes
Last Book Read; Michael Chrichton Time Line
First time on AT; When I was in scouts. Big Mistake I became addicted
Portions of At covered; Amacalola to Damascus, Center of Shenandoah NP to
North of Duncannon
Other Trails; Old Loggers Path 93, Dalseong-gun (Korea) 82
Favorite soft beverage; Pepsi, Coke
Favorite Hard Beverage, None don't drink

I did the section from Amacalola to Damascus this summer in my attempt to
thru. But injured my knees along the way and had to be rescued from Big
Spring Shelter. Went back to the trail and made it as far as Mountain Mommas
before I injured my other knee. went back and got to Damascus where I was
told by a doctor my hike this year was over. I maintain Tagg Run Shelter and
am a life member of the AT. I am also a board member of the Cumberland
Valley Appalachian Trail Club. I have thru hiked the Old Loggers Path and
the Dalseong-gun trail in Korea. I will do and finish a thru of the AT as
soon as I am able. I plan on going to college either this fall or this
winter or as soon as I can get in. Computer Science Major.

Bob (ShakeyLeggs)
GA>ME Soon
GA>Dam. 01

A bad day on the trail is still so much better than a great day at work