[at-l] Lister bios

Greetings,

Richard's bio form looked so good, I'll use it as well.

Name: Tim D. Rich
Trail Name:	n/a
Home: Kennesaw, GA (76 mi. south of Amicalola Falls)
Born: Huntsville, AL
Age: 36
Married since 1987 wife - Brenda
3 sons:  Ryan, 13; Eric, 9; and Mason, 3
Occupation: Case Manager (a bank examiner of sorts), FDIC
Hobbies: Church Activities (Sunday School and Bible Study Teacher, Youth
Trips, Administration), Backpacking, Alabama Football (Tide Pride Member),
Classic and Antique autos (65 Mustang), Snow Skiing
Last books read: The Mark by Lahaye/Jenkins, Mindsiege by Lahaye, and The
Prayer of Jabez by Wilkinson
First time on the AT:  A kid wandering around Newfound Gap, Smokies
First hike of AT: 1986 as a know-nothing college student, suffering through
two days of rain with garbage bag poncho and a convincingly NOT seam-sealed
tent.
Favorite soft beverage: Coke in a small bottle.
Favorite hard beverage: Not a drop in 2.5 years - but Makers Mark used to do
just fine
Portions of AT covered: Everything south of Sherburne Pass, VT.

My section hikes have progressed sequentially north from Springer, beginning
in 1989.  I don't consider myself a thruhiker wannabe since I have no
interest in attempting a thru.  Sections are fine with me.  I relish the
planning for and anticipation of each trip.  Afterwards, I relive the hike
in my mind until the next.  I've said it before, but within five minutes of
the beginning of each section it's like I never left the trail from the last
trip.

Take Care,

Tim

http://inbox.excite.com