[at-l] Philadelphia information

On September 12, 2001, I will fly to the Philadelphia airport (arrival
11:42 AM), and from there make my way (train, shuttle, or taxi) to the down
town Philadelphia Greyhound bus station. I then plan to go by bus (depart
4:30 PM) to Delaware Water Gap (Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania) to continue my
north bound AT hike.

With more than four hours available in Philadelphia I plan to do my grocery
shopping for five to seven days on the trail. Having halted my north bound
AT hike this spring in Delaware Water Gap, I am well aware that Delaware
Water Gap does not have a grocery store suitable for long term resupply. I
am aware that in near by Stroudsburg there are stores, but that would delay
the start of my hiking and besides I have free time in Philadelphia.

This is a request for information on conveniently reachable grocery stores
in Philadelphia some where between the Philadelphia airport and the
Greyhound bus station. As this is really a personal request for
information, you may wish to reply directly to me <Henry@Sparky2.esd.mun.ca>.

Thanks in advance.

	Henry Longerich
	Henry@Sparky2.esd.mun.ca