[at-l] How many times? was Re: Elves

> Mark, got you beat.  I started reading the trilogy and The Hobbit in my
> early teens.  I've wore out more than one set.  I haven't read it every
> year, but some years I've read it more than once. so I "reckon" I've journed
> with Frodo about *cough* *cough* times (If it were one time per year it
> would be just past Jack Benny's age).
>
> Speaking of which, how many hikers have read the Lord of The Rings?  And how
> many are Tolkien fans?
>
> William, the Library Turtle

        I'm re-reading it currently, in preparation for the movie. I've
finally gotten my wife to read it as well (she never seemed to find the
time to start).

        Let's see - I had to be somewhere around 13 when I picked up the
Fellowship for the first time. I always read ahead of my age group. No
idea how many times I've read through it.

        Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com