[at-l] Lister bios

Here is my BIO:

Name: Richard S. Lubitz
Trail Name:	n/a
Home: Norwood, NJ (1/2 hr south of Bear Mtn.)
Born: Bronx, NY (being a Yankee fan is hereditary)
Age: 52
Married since 1973 wife - Sandy
2 daughters - Sara, 24 YO in 3rd yr med school - to be married 9/2/01
              Marcy 20 YO in 3rd yr at Mercy College
Occupation: CPA
Hobbies: Hiking, Camping, Fishing (mainly Fly), Ham Radio (N2CFJ),
Photography, Woodworking
Last 2 books read: The Devil's Teardrop by Jeffery Deavers, A Brief
History of Time by Stephen Hawkings
First time on the AT:  As a toddler at the Bear Mtn. Zoo (but who knew)
First time I realized I was on the AT: Age 11 as a Boy Scout
Favorite soft beverage: Diet Mtn. Dew - (the kind brewed by Pepsi not the
kind brewed by my buddy Jeb)
Favorite hard beverage: Nob Creek Bourbon - Will settle for JD
Portions of AT covered: All of NY & NJ except 7 mi from RPH to CT line.
bits and pieces elsewhere.

I have given more details before but to make it brief, I am a wannabe who
is limited by other obligations such as work, mortgatge, tuition, a non
camping/hiking spouse etc.  If I get our for a few weekends a year, I feel
lucky.  Did much hiking as a teenager and single adult.  Got re-bitten in
92 with my younger daughter, who is my hiking partner sometimes, her trail
name is based on her most often asked question, "How Much Further?"

Rich