[at-l] Lightest Backpack :-)

The best gear hauling system I have seen yet (and never for sale) remains
that red bag that Tinky Winky carries. He puts all sorts of things in it,
gets them out without ever having to struggle with the bag, and it still
looks light as a feather.

Personally, I'd like it in a different color and a hip belt instead of the
handles, but I'd be willing to make alterations if I could find one.

OrangeBug