[at-l] Us and Them

In a message dated 8/15/01 9:21:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
mfuller@somtel.com writes:

> . Clemens ought to find its way onto my reading list sometime, if
> for no other reason than I've always wondered why Robert
> Heinlein was all horny on him in his later novels.

I find, being a reader, that someones list of what they read gives more
insight into who they are than anything they might actually say about
themselves.  Well done, I say. :)

(and my question about Heinlein has to do with why such an older man born in
such older times had such liberating ideas about sex and women. <g>)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---