[at-l] Hi From Home

Temper the haste. It is always too easy to find a surgeon with a ready
knife and a boat payment to make. The docs I like to refer to are the
ones less quick to commit to a procedure. Tincure of time often is a
very effective healing agent, and rarely carries significant adverse
effects in orthopedic situations, unless bones are protruding or
fractures are disunioned.

A second opinion is always an excellent idea, but I always like to know
my surgeon has a head, even when a cranial-rectal anastamosis occurs.

Bill...