[at-l] dehydrating pickles

--- Dave Hicks <daveh@psknet.com> wrote:
>  > (To me at least.  I think I'm
>  > the only person I know who likes pickles on their
> tuna
>  > sandwhich.  Any one else out there?)
>

> Count me in -- sweet pickles, that is.

Well, pickles is pickles.  Since there's a few of us
out there, my family won't think I'm so weird.  At
least for eating pickles on the tuna.  Now, if I could
just get them to understand why I walked 1000 miles
last year and wanted to walk 1000 more...

=====
--
Schuyler Stultz
Former and future AT hiker