[at-l] Discord among the brethren/sistren

Very well said Pilgrim, very well indeed. I would love to see the energy
being expended in these on going discussions directed at some Trail
related project. Does The Place need painting again? How 'bout another
relocation or improvement to the tread someplace. It's been a while since
anybody shared any poetry. I know that not everyone prefers poetry to
philosophy but it would make a nice change of diet.  Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.