[at-l] Re: Bullard Asterisk

At 01:37 AM 8/13/01 -0400, RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:
>     Ha ha ha ha!  I was wondering when someone would ask. My keyboard is
>presently down (hold back cheers)> where you see and asterisk is where I have
>lost my upper line dash character (& number [six] too). I'm calling the
>manufacturer to get it fixed. ...clip...
>    I have found my scalp's reaction to the Florida climate to be to create
>more psoriasis like flakes and dandruff. The keyboard is the catch basin for
>it.

Shut down your computer, unplug the keyboard and take it to the local
mechanic.  Ask him to use his compressor to blow the junk
out.  Alternatively you could buy a can of compressed air but if you aren't
cleaning keyboards as part of your job it's probably more compressed air
than you need.
  sAunTerer

multipart/alternative
  text/html