Re[10]: [at-l] Failing the List requirements

> A four or five million acre national park centered around Katahdin would
rival the most spectacular
> parks in the nation. It would have everything. Wild rivers, wild
mountains, spectacular waterfalls,
> incredible scenic overlooks. Hundreds of beautiful lakes. the wildest
river in the east

And you wonder why the paper companys are selling off land to the highest
bidder. Folks from away come up here and do there best to make it impossible
to harvest timber, talk about takeing the land and timber away for a
National Park. What do heck do you expect, These are the folks we can thank
for developement and loss of access to the Maine North woods. Folks from
Maine have known for years that the best think for the State of Maine would
be to give the bridge in Kittery to International Paper, they would gate it
and keep the folks causeing all the problems out.