[at-l] Trip Report

Hi All,
I'm back at the homestead and somewhat caught up on backlogged chores, etc.,
so I, just a minute ago, turned back on my list mail. Hope all has been well
while I was out playing.
We had another great Colorado River trip. Several folks had indicated they
wanted a trip report, I'm not sure I remember everybody so I'll post it to
the list. It's not perzactly trail related but it is definitely adventure and
wilderness related.
It is in 3 "long" segments and easily identified, if you aren't interested
zap that ole delete key when you see 2001 Raft Trip Summary. This was written
to/for my fellow tripmates from this and two previous trips; excuse the
format/syntax and comments that seem like you needed to have been there to
appreciate.
As I think I indicated before I left, I highly recommend a raft trip thru
Grand Canyon to everyone. It is a very special place, there's magic down
there.
Happy reading
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative