[at-l] profanity

> > The profanity is offensive as well. Why do people have
> > to resort to this on a mailing list?

AH!!! profanity ....

i remember this guy who i will call "F&ck mouth" as that is what i later
refered to him as to friends i was hikgin with.  he was talkgin to me in
maine and he was northbounding and i was southbounding and he was telling me
about what was south of me.  i noticed he used so many curse words in his
sentence tha ti coudl barely understand him. he was the firendliest guy ever
too. i mean ever other word was a curse word though.  Later i was describing
the guy to a my firend and used the same amount of curse words.  and noticed
that i was becoming more vulgar and i hiked south... i decided well i wont
let that happen.  and that whole mode of thought lasted until the next
uphill or downhill (5 minutes max).

when i finally finished(or stopped rather) my hike in Mass i was cursing
liek Salior.    seems like the right way to talk aroudn certain people in
certain situations. when i talk about my hike to people even people that are
not hikers i find the cursing comes back liek a freight train down a
mountain. very interesting thing to happen to a person i think.

Wisperlight