[at-l] Da Redhead

I will always remember her kindness when I made it to Erwin but was so
frustrated because I had to stay over day after day, first, because of a
physical I had to do for life insurance and, second, because of Green
Mountain Man's sudden death.  Steady Foot had dropped by, and Red took us
both to the Pizza Hut, then came back to deliver us back to the motel.  This
is when her mother was dying.  I think being with thru's helped sustain her.
Also, that's when I got to meet Miss Cassy.

She has been a stalwart, helpful member of this group since the day she
arrived.

Kinnickinic