Re[6]: [at-l] Quit-smoking hike in Georgia

"... but no one put a gun to
anyone's head and made them smoke."

No but as the story gradually unravels, it is clear the tobacco companies directed their advertising
at kids so as to have a supply of "replacement" smokers and deliberately increased the addictive
nature of their product to make it as difficult as possible to quit.

You are one of the lucky ones. You never started. But millions of kids are addicted before the age
of 14, thanks to the deliberate encouragement of the companies.

I am passionate about the trail, but not as passionate as I am in my contempt for the purveyors of
death for profit.

Weary