[at-l] Psychology 101

In a message dated 8/10/01 7:31:13 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
mfuller@somtel.com writes:

> Ya know, the more of this type of stuff I read, the more I think that
> RoksnRoots is right about this list.

I'm surprised you're still around, actually, even though you've changed
names.  You've never seemed to derive much joy from being here, much like
RnR, and I have to wonder about people who deliberately put themselves where
they aren't happy . . . no matter what noble cause they claim to be pursuing.
 Seems to me there are too many places/situations we *have* to be in that we
don't like, to go putting ourselves in one we don't like on purpose.  Oh
well.  Different strokes for different folks, I guess.  I've found
friendship, love, support, advice, laughter, good feeling endorphins, and
sheer joy on this list.  Maybe it's really all about what you bring TO the
list, when it comes to what you get out of it.

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---