[at-l] Skeeter heading home

Hanging out in Durango, the plane leaves this afternoon, so I'm hanging out=20
in a cyber cafe, then I'll go sit under a tree in the park and read, then ge=
t=20
lunch...
=A0
Some things I forgot for the list....
=A0
It's a small world... I ran into Babbles AT '94, hiking with her husband,=20
brother, and dog...
The funny thing is that she's friends with my sister, and I've met her in=20
passing before, tho I didn't recognize her. It took a little bit to sort=20
things out... I ended up hiking with/near them for about five days... good=20
time....
=A0
I also met a couple doing a CDT section: Ed and Julie, and was asked if I=20
knew Steve Gomez (out of Maine). The name sounded familiar, I think he is, o=
r=20
maybe was an ALDHA member....
=A0
And last but not least, three days before ending I ran into Fiddlehead, out=20
training for the Leadville 100. Of course we were heading in opposite=20
directions and the afternoon thunder was starting to boom, so we didn't get=20
to talk for too long, but it was good to see him.
=A0
Monday I gte to go to work for the first time in six weeks.... how depressin=
g=20
<g>
=A0
Skeeter