[at-l] Labor Day weekend

His Toeness and the boysenberries have planned to spend the weekend camping
and day hiking somewhere in the northern smokies - somewhere near Davenport
gap, maybe Deep Creek? my mind just went totally blank on exactly where,
he'll have to fill you in.  Anyway, if you don't already have plans and it's
not too far to go, how about joining us for a weekend of the great outdoors
and good company? (and a high probability of wine <g>)  We plan on getting
there Friday evening and staying until Monday.  If anyone is interested, just
let us know.  We're calling it a Labor Day mini-ruck ('cause hey, even if
only two listers get together, it's a mini-ruck, right? :))

And if you already have plans that involve hiking, how about sharing them
with the list?  What are *you* doing for Labor Day weekend?

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---