[at-l] Just got off the phone with Baxter.

Thru hiker numbers down, fire danger wicked high (backcountry ban possible),
dehydration a problem with several visitors this week, a Moose hit a car at
Abol (the car was parked), the AT Lodge and Cafe are open.
And my reservations for next weekend are actually reservations for THIS
weekend! Evidently, back in January I wrote the wrong dates on our calendar
just before I lost the &%$#& paperwork. Well, at least our September 14th&
15th reservations are when I thought they were...
I've got some serious schedule adjusting to do in the next hour or so...
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---