[at-l] pissy lister list: finger pointing

"Why the hell are you here?" demands sloetoe

Well, for starters, I think the trail is important and from time to time I have ideas that I think
might help the trail or further the understanding of the trail, so I express them.

Besides, I need a backup forum in case Wingfoot kicks me off ATML again.

I understand that there are ways that folks who don't want to read my messages can filter them out.
I've never learned how to do that, but Orange Bug can probably tell you.

I hope this helps. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Weary