[at-l] Suggestion for carrying "for pleasure" books

another idea is to go high tech!

there is a large selection of electronic books out there.  Just go to
BN.com.  All it takes is some type of palm device.  Not sure what they
weigh, but, I'm sure they are less than the books they can hold.  plus
you could use it to record and transfer your journal.

t.