[at-l] Back

Hey Sly and Cedar Tree( mr. packa),

we made it back fyi and Sly, thanks for your help!! loved the ride time,
hope you got back ok.

Cedar Tree, check in would ya so we know you made it through your
anniversary hike and hope that it was all you wanted it to be.

CT has developed a pretty neat little rain/pack cover thing...did you get to
test it a lot while hiking? :) we wished several times we had one...

If anyone is interested in an inexpensive, decent motel to stay at that will
shuttle you back and forth from NOC, email me and I will give you the phone
for Riverbend Lodging...very hiker friendly and lovely people. HOT shower
and decent bed.

O'Henry and I had a grand time, met lots of cool people and did all 103.5
miles we planned.....

there are others out there who supported us in innumerable ways
(hummingbird, coosa, et al) and many thanks to you too....

vera (Neels-NOC)