[at-l] Ad Policy/ R&R WF

----- Original Message -----
From: <Snodrog5@aol.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Ad Policy/ R&R WF

Jack attempts:
"Read the First Amendment someday! Looks like you are the one doing the
whining.
Jack"
Jack, the first amendment instructs Congress to make no law restricting
freedom of religion, freedom of speech, or the right of assembly. The
constitution makes for interesting reading. Perhaps you might try it
sometime.
TJ

Snodrog

I have read it and the part dealing with freedom of speech in particular.
Denigrating certain posters on this list serves no purpose, as you very well
know.  My observation was, simply put, if you don't care for the post or the
poster, use your delete key.. I use it often..

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---